- Undertake an extensive investigation of new markets for contemporary art across the developing world.
- Build a significant collection of masterpieces by primarily established, but also emerging contemporary artists.
- Embark on a program to share the collection with the wider public through a prominent lending program.
- Facilitate investment in art for private investors and institutions seeking to benefit from a more efficient investment portfolio via diversification into art and proxy exposure to emerging markets growth.
- Educate. Produce unique content and disseminate knowledge via our site, newsletters, press and social media.
- Serve as stepping stone for new collectors to enter the art market, enabling them to borrow works from the collection for their personal enjoyment while mitigating their financial risk and minimizing administrative burden.
- Support emerging artists via a unique Residency program and help them gain visibility and recognition.
- Combine social responsibility with strong profit potential.
Global Lending Program
The Tiroche DeLeon Collection collaborates with independent curators, museum directors, artists and galleries in order to identify seminal works by leading contemporary artists and to lend these works to prominent museums, exhibitions, biennales, art fairs and other public venues all over the world. Combining these partnerships with long-term investors enables us to operate a sustainable win-win investment model.
The first Art Fund modeled on a Private Collection
In order to continue to grow the collection, on March 1, 2012 Tiroche and DeLeon contributed the 230 works acquired thus far to Art Vantage PCC Limited - a Gibraltar experienced investor fund - hence allowing external investors to join the project. And so was born the first art fund to be modeled on a private collection. The Gibraltar fund structure ensures high standards of corporate governance, regulatory oversight, and investor protection.
Tiroche and DeLeon, via TD Ventures Limited, continue to advise the collection under a non-compete agreement on all pertinent matters including research, investment strategy, disposals, marketing, investor relations, operations and finance. Global accounting firms Grant Thornton and KPMG serve as fund administrators and auditors, respectively, and one of Gibraltar’s leading law firms, Isolas, provides legal services.
The fund detailed on this website is for experienced investors only, as defined by the Financial Services (Experienced Investor Funds) Regulations 2012.
Banana Market/ Art Market
Desperately Seeking Paradise II
Hyung Koo Kang
Baston ni Kabunian, Bilang Pero di Mabil...
Make Up (as you go along)
Adrian Villar Rojas
From the series "Lo que el fuego me traj...